Dr. Sheldon Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheldon Greenberg?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Sheldon Greenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2016

A Great Experience

I first went to see Dr. Greenberg after, at only 43 years old, experiencing complications from pneumonia that led to septic shock, a stroke, a coma, and other issues. I was given a very slim chance of survival. The good news is that I survived and Dr. Greenberg, who has seen my wife for over six years as a therapist, became an unbelievable source of professional support as I coped with physical recovery after being ravaged by illness. He also helped my wife and I deal with the inevitable tension this type of tragedy can create when one spouse becomes a caretaker and the other a patient. Dr. Greenberg was more available and attentive then any of the small army of specialists with whom I worked throughout my recovery. Over two and a half years Dr. Greenberg helped me regain my confidence, strengthen my mind and body, and acted as a sounding board to help advise my wife and I through this difficult time. When he felt that I had become healthy enough to focus on my remaining physical disabilities he referred me to the best specialists and worked patiently with me until I made the transition. I can honestly say that Dr. Greenberg's patience, experience and guidance helped me and my wife survive one of the most challenging hardships that can test a marriage.

March 31st, 2016

My personal savior from multiple physical and psych problems

Dr. Sheldon Greenberg, MD is the single most thorough, honorable, truthful, and pragmatic doctor of any type that I have ever been fortunate enough to be under the care of. He is compassionate yet practical, and has unique insights that combine traditional medical doctoring and keen psychiatric doctoring. I trust Dr. Greenberg implicitly. I have been under his care for over two years, and I will continue to seek his wisdom as I grow and get better. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Greenberg to anyone that is suffering.

February 8th, 2016

Best psychiatrist I have ever seen.

January 30th, 2016

Dr. Sheldon Greeberg Alters His Practice

Dr. Sheldon Greenberg is the most abusive and unethical medical professional I've ever met in my entire 60 years. Read below. YES, he does hang up on you when you try to make an appointment. The so called Doc insists you call him at 8:45 AM or "I can't have a civil conversation." My son and I have been seeing Dr. Sheldon Greenberg for 3 years, but this practice has become nothing short of a quick script writing service. If you can put up with the abuse and you are desperate, help yourself. And FYI per the below pain management testimony, Dr. Sheldon Greenberg is NOT authorized for pain management. He cannot treat and was never licensed for pain management. After 3 years, when our health care provider changed in 2016, I brought my son to see the Doc. It took me 10 days to make the appointment because the day I called, Dr. Sheldon Greenberg hung up on me 2 times. Who hangs up on a patient and tells them that they are only CIVIL to receive phone appointments at 8:45 am????????? Then the doctor punished me and made me wait his 10 day minimum. Dr. Greenberg never once looked at us. He sat in a chair with a coat draped over the back of his chair. He faced the desk and asked abrupt questions in order to write our scripts. I couldn't even see the top of his head. I had specifically requested that my son and I have a therapy session. I was dumbfounded. After my son left the room, I questioned the doctor how he could possibly sit with his back to us and offer treatment of any kind????? The Doc handed me the scripts we needed and stormed out of the room. He stomped down the hall and would not even respond to his wife's call for him to return to address my concerns. Now to pay me back, Dr. Greenberg refuses to cooperate with my son's benefits and requests for medical information. I am reporting him to the Board. Dr. Sheldon Greenberg's actions reflect his use of power over the clients, whom he has treated. and FYI he doesn't have accurate records on any patients. His first question is "What do you need?" without any documented past patient history for reference. I ask you, how can a licensed psychiatrist who knows and has prescribed medications for severe diagnoses, deliberately refuse to comply with requests for information.....when his client pool is so very vulnerable? You will find within 5 appointments that Dr. Sheldon Greenberg is the most abusive professional. Dr. Sheldon Greenberg derives pleasure in punishing his patients. Is this ethical or beneficial for anyone? He holds a script pad for those who are desperate to get medications they can't get anywhere else. If you are desperate for meds and you are willing to put up with abuse, this is your Quack!

January 22nd, 2016

The lady who checks your insurance was very rude to me for no reason. The doctor is good and helpful but the staff is horrible.

December 10th, 2015

Cole

October 1st, 2015

Meanberg: The experience with the worst psychiatrist and rudest person ever

I walked out of my first visit feeling like I was a complete mess with the amount of medications I was given. He does not listen what so ever and repeats questions and topics during the whole ten minutes he sees me for. His wife also interrogated me because I saw my neurologist on the same day and she tried to accuse me of lying about my feelings/conditions when I was completely honest throughout my entire 4 visits I had with him including that one! Just absolute wack jobs that deserve each other. Oh and just an FYI- HE IS THE MEANEST AND RUDEST MAN ALIVE. I am also going to be reporting him for violating the HIPPA law. He cannot be trusted...he does not care about his patients...he is a drug pusher and will put you on things that he doesn't even tell you what they are for. And don't even try to give your opinion because it's going to be disregarded immediately. I could go on and on about this man and how terrible of a person he is. I've only seen him 4 times and will never go for a fifth. But just a little addition- he has something against fat people (he's not in shape at all) and even though he's married...to a woman...I fully believe he has some major issues with helping women or being around them. He made me feel soooo insecure and stupid and I'm not. My boyfriend went to him and he treated him a lot better than he treated me. I was legitimately terrified to see him when I had an appointment but in hopes that things would change. Clearly they didn't and never will. Do yourself a huge favor and do not listen to any of the positive reviews you read about him. I've seen a lot of doctors because of my conditions and I know a good one, much less good person, when I meet with them. I've also heard horror stories about his patients going crazy and being hospitalized or hurt because of the pills he's prescribed and his lack of care or desire to truly help. I only went to him because he was close to me and I needed a new doctor because mine left. Now I'm really making sure I find someone that is completely suited for me. I never want to go through something like that again. He is a monster with a prescription pad.

March 18th, 2015

Forget him!!

Diagnosis you in less than 10minutes, are you kidding me!!!

February 26th, 2015

Truly Terrible

If I could give him zero ratings, I would. I saw Dr. Greenberg for a number of years, and I ceased seeing him about two years ago. At that time, I found out my husband had an affair, and Dr. Greenberg's first comment to me was: "Why do you think he is cheating? There is obviously the weight issue." I think it goes without saying that this is incredible damaging, and hurtful, and is no way to discuss the issue. I will never forgive him for not only failing to help me, but for helping me take some major steps backwards at figuring out what the real issues in life were. Go somewhere else.

February 9th, 2015

Amazing

Phenomenal doctor. You don't find doctors like dr Greenberg anymore. He's old school and knows his stuff.

December 17th, 2014

If you want to feed your addiction then this quack is your man,

November 4th, 2013

I've been seeing dr Greenburg a little over a year and he made it very comfortable and easy to talk to. After telling him my struggles he helped me out and and made me feel at ease with my situation. He's very knowledgable and really works through every option with you