A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Scheinert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Scheinert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Scheinert, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheinert graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scheinert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scheinert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheldon L. Scheinert practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Scheinert practices Gastroenterology near South Pasadena, FL.