Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

• Currently 3.6197183098592 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.3943661971831 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
 |  Great  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2014

I had a chemical peel 5 years ago with Dr. Sevinor and today it still looks marvelous. I am now 63 and the lines and wrinkles I had on my face then, are still gone. I was plagued with many wrinkles around my mouth and deep "marionette" lines as well as "crows" feet and deep wrinkles between my eyes. I noticed them all the time and could not disguise them with makeup. Now I continue to feel great about how I look, never thinking about wrinkles or lines, and I consistently get great compliments about how wonderful my skin looks and how much younger I appear. I credit Dr. Sevinor with all my success from preparing me to do the right things before my peel as well as precise instructions and care after. To this day, I take super care of my skin hearing his words. I felt confident from the very beginning with Dr. Sevinor because he explains everything and demands following every detail for the best of care and best of results. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone a chemical peel if that, like me, is the best solution for their aging skin. Once again thank you for your time.

|  Horrible  |  show details
by S. W. on Oct 21st, 2014 on doctor.com

Huge frankenstein scars in front and back of ears. Tore my skin in 4 places didn't stitch healed indented scars. Neck sculpting huge scar opened up af ...

|  Stay away  |  show details
by S. W. on Oct 4th, 2014 on doctor.com

Horrible scars in front and back of ears. One ear sticks out more than the other. Don't trust Dr Sevinor I did and I am paying the price for it. Had n ...

Oct 4th, 2014

Stay far away from this doctor!! I have had two corrective surgerys to fix the mess he made with both my boobs and stomach!! He has no idea what he is doing!! He is mean to his staff and a money hungry arrogant man!!

|  Professional  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2014

Dr. Sevinor performed reconstructive surgery on me 30 years ago. I was so pleased I returned to him for another procedure. He would not proceed without medical clearance. He was always professional and pleasant.

|  Stae away  |  show details
by Scott w on Sep 19th, 2014

Horrible scarring follow up surgeries had to pay again made scars worse stay away arrogant charges way to much for his skills

|  Very Nice  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2014

I recently underwent liposuction of the hips and inner thigh with Dr. Sevinor and am very pleased with the results. He does meticulous work and constantly follows up post-surgery making certain all is well. His attention to detail and concerned presence is very supportive.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Sevinor for 6 years not only is he amazing Doctor he is also an amazing person. I have been so pleased with what he has done for me and how he makes me feel. The experience is wonderful you couldn't ask for a more experienced and nicer doctor. I highly recommend him.

|  Best  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2014

I met Dr. Sevinor about 12 years ago. I was searching for a plastic surgeon because I finally made the decision to have breast augmentation surgery. Having my children and being able to breast feed them was a beautiful gift, but it left my breasts looking less than beautiful. Words can not describe why I choose Dr. Sevinor, you would have to meet him for yourself to understand. He is truly a very special person. His staff and the medical team at Union Hospital are equally as impressive. He is meticulous before and after surgery and demands the same from his patients. I was so happy with my results I returned again in 2009 for liposuction of my abdomen. This year it was my daughter's turn. She grew up knowing that I had had surgery. She also knew that I was extremely happy with my decision. So, one day she informed me that she was considering breast augmentation surgery. We called Dr. Sevinor's office and scheduled a consultation. It was at that consultation that I learned my daughter had an undeveloped right breast. Dr. Sevinor explained that the surgery would be a little more difficult, but he assured us that everything would be fine. I have to say that I am beyond grateful. He treated her with professionalism mixed with a little bit of tough love. He reassured her in a way that I could not during her recovery. I would never trust my daughter to anyone but Dr. Sevinor. He is truly one of the best!

Dec 20th, 2013

Dear Dr. Sevinor, Thank you for your expert care and professionalism. I feel like a new woman after having a full facelift and chemical peel. Your team of doctors and nurses are wonderful. I feel confident in telling anyone who is looking for such a procedure to have a consultation with you. I had no pain whatsoever, I am so glad that I had this procedure because I look and feel awesome! I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas Ihope all your wishes come true and also a Happy and Healthy New Year! Thanks so much for being a great plastic and reconstructive surgeon! And your staff Kerry and Claire for the gentle care before and after I had my surgery done. Thank you, Terri

Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. Sevinor is absolutely fanatical about his work. He strives for perfection in all that he does. In my case he accomplished that. My procedures went exactly as I was told they would and the end results are more than I had hoped for. Dr. Sevinor's staff is a group of helpful, kind and thoughtful people. There is no other place I will ever go for any of my further needs, whether it be a plastic surgery touch up or a skin cancer issue. I know there is no place I would get better care than with Dr. Sevinor and his team.

Dec 13th, 2013

Dr Sevinor and his staff are the best. Having used his services in the past I was not surprised to be completely satisfied with the work he did on my scar. Every aspect of my experience was exceptional.

Dec 13th, 2013

I had a facelift with Dr. Sevinor 7 years ago. I was originally scheduled a consult with another doctor but my sister said to go to the best, Dr. Sevinor. He did a wonderful job, the recovery was quick and I looked amazing, a youger version of myself, very natural looking results. Over the last few years I have seen him for fillers to plump my lips which adds the final touch. The office staff is always wonderful! Yes Dr. Sevinor is the best!

Dec 4th, 2013

I'm returning to Dr. Sevinor after 15 years. I had breast augmentation 15 years ago, done by Dr. Sevinor and now 6 children later I am returning to have him update my breasts. I have always been pleased with my breasts since my first augmentation, but after having twins 18 months ago and nursing both of them, I am ready for a lift. Dr. Sevinor is a wonderful man who truely is an artist. I trust in him and his amazing work. I am confident in his skills and I am delighted to have him do my next breast augmentation.

Dec 4th, 2013

I LOVE IT! I feel like I look like I am sixteen again! I am talking about my tummy tuck that I had recently with Dr. Sevinor. I would recomend anyone who is thinking of getting a tummy tuck to see Dr. Sevinor.

|  Perfect  |  show details
by Marjorie G. on Dec 4th, 2013 on doctor.com

I originally went to a different plastic surgeon for breast surgery which was a disaster. Dr Sevinor reconstructed my breast and was able to reshape t ...

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by S. S. on Oct 23rd, 2013 on doctor.com

Dear Dr. Sevinor, I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for everything you have done for me. I never knew I could feel so wonderful about how I ...

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Jean M. on Oct 8th, 2013 on doctor.com

I recently had an upper eyelid lift, it was a very long decision, and I finally gave my self permission to be good to myself. I decided to go forward ...

Sep 25th, 2013

I was very satisfied with the results of my surgery. Dr. Sevinor explained exactly what was going to take place and managed my expectations perfectly. The office visits are "tough love" (which you grow to understand and appreciate), but the pre- and post-op attention is amazingly caring and gentle. If I decide to do anything else, I'm coming right back here.

|  Great  |  show details
by Ronald T. on Sep 25th, 2013 on doctor.com

I had liposuction on my abdomen and hips and I feel great about myself! Dr. Sevinor is a great plastic surgeon, he is a perfectionist and I would reco ...

Sep 25th, 2013

I recently had a facelift it was better than I expected! When I look in the mirror I feel amazing! I more than pleased with the results! Overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Sevinor.

Jan 22nd, 2013

There are not enough words to express my wonderful experience that I had with Dr. Sevinor and my Rhinoplasty Surgery!. From the very first appointment , Dr. Sevinor was comforting and put me at ease with his expertise, from explaining the procedure and all the different levels of care involved, as well as the surgery and recovery which seemed to go by quickly!. Dr. Sevinor has amazing skill and is "The Master of his Craft!". He is in a class all his own!!

Jan 22nd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Sevinor's for the past 8 years, and I have had several injectibles over this time. My experience had been nothing but positive, and I keep coming back every 6 months for more! Dr. Sevinor and his staff are outstanding, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Jan 18th, 2013

When I came and consuted with Dr. Sevinor I was very nervous about getting a facelift and when I left his office, I felt completely comfortable with him and with having this procedure. I was very insecure with myself before having this surgery and only 2 weeks post-op, I feel like a different person. I told the dr. what I wanted done and that is what he agreed to do & exactly what he did. He didn't try to talk me into anything else and his instructions were very clear for pre-op and post-op. I am 100% satisfied with the results and would recommend him to anyone considering having this procedure! His staff was very compassionate & answered all my questions, even after I left the office.

Nov 9th, 2012

After living 21 years and being self-conscious about my protruding ears I had finally made the decision to start looking into Otoplasty surgery. After meeting Dr. Sevinor that day in his office I knew it was time to go ahead with the procedure. He answered everything I wanted to know about the procedure and understood that it was one of the biggest decisions of my life. He really gave me the confidence to go ahead with the procedure and that gave me the impression that he was the right plastic surgeon for my Otoplasty surgery. He assured me everything would be fine and I would come out looking even better than before. I can now say after having the Otoplasty surgery it was the best decision I have ever made in my entire life. I have gained tremendous amounts of confidence that I didnt have before and I absolutely love how my procedure changed my look. Its such an amazing change and can be seen in the before and after photos of the procedure. I am extremely happy with my Otoplasty surgery that Dr. Sevinor performed and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Sevinor

Nov 7th, 2012

I went to Dr. Sevinor for a gynecomastia and a scar revision operation, I am 41 years old in good shape and hated taking off my shirt. He did a perfect job on my pecs, they came out awesome! He also did a scar revision and my scars are now completely gone, I've had friends that have had gynecomastia surgery by other doctors and were left with indents and craters and needed a second surgery.Dr. Sevinor did a great job, I love the guy!

Oct 16th, 2012

Dr Sevinor injected my forehead area many times. Always with the most amazing results, took at least a decade from my age! It is crucial to have the proper technique and abilty to inject the Botox so as to see a continuing posiive result,and he never fails! His mission to make us all more beautiful has been his life long journey. I never hesitate when it is time for my Botox, Dr.Sevinor and his staff make every visit a true pleasure.

Oct 5th, 2012

Dr. Sevinor is my hero. While reluctant to proceed with surgery, his personal interaction, his great one on one attention, his compassion and his engaging personality along with his professional expertise, made the decision so easy. He was so very attentive, informative and put me at ease. The pre-planning, the surgery and the follow-up care, was A-Plus. He has the devotion and dedication to his profession and I would recommend him highly. I thank him sincerely.

Oct 4th, 2012

I had a ruptured implant. My implant ruptured very quickly and left me feeling like I was disfigured. I was in shock that this happened to me after 15 years. Dr. Sevinor took me in right away to be seen. Once I was seen in his office I was scheduled to have the surgery right away. The reason why I went to Dr. Sevinor was because he was the surgeon that did a breast augmentation on my Mother. But not only was he the surgeon he also was the doctor that detected that my mother had breast cancer. He saved her life! He is a caring and wonderful surgeon and I highly recommend him.

Oct 3rd, 2012

I recently went for my "annual check-up" My female doctor always says to me that for every breast augmentation patient she examines she still has yet to come across a patient that has had a more natural and beautiful result. There are so many choices regarding cosmetic surgery today...Highly recomended! The Sevinor Center for Cosmetic Surgery has a very personal approach that in today's hectic world is very refreshing!

Oct 1st, 2012

I am writing in regards to my experience with Dr. Sevinor. I had been comtemplating this type of procedure for some time and the opportunity finally arose and I took full advantage of it. I saw Dr. Sevinor for my consultation. He was honest and efficient and told me exactly what to expect and what was expected of me. The surgery went just as he promised. His bedside manner was more than exceptional, even calling me on his own time when I needed him. I am seeing the results from my procedure and I am happier everyday with what I see. I am very happy I decided to do what made me happy and the experience was just made that much better with my choice of Dr. Sevinor and his wonderful staff.

|  AMAZING  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I met with Dr. Sevinor regarding a breast augmentation. He was professional and very informative, he had all the answers before I could even ask the questions. I felt so comfortable with him and got an excellent recommendation for him from a friend. I booked my surgery and can not begin to tell you how happy I am. I look AMAZING!!! Dr.Sevinor has completely restored my self confidence and has changed my life!

|  maria saad  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

i'm so happy with the results of my surgery..best surgeon i ever meet.definitely i will consider him again for my next surgery.thank you dr sevignor!!!!

|  breast reduction  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Im a 45 year old women who wanted a breast reduction for 20 years but as women know when you have children we always put ourself last. And the children first well my kids are all grown up and now i thought it was time to take care of me. for many years i heard of dr. Sevinor and i said one day if i had the surgery he would be the one to do it and the one i would trust the most. So let me tell you the first time i met him he was very honest with me told me that i had to be realistic about what i wanted and to exspect. and his most important thing was about being safe. He got right to the point did not beat around the bush and after that i knew he was the one to do my surgery. The results were amazing i had to keep looking in the mirror still cant believe there really mine. as a working woman the first thing i use to do when i got home from work was take my bra off some woman take there shoes off.I went from a 42dd to 38c it was the best thing i ever did now i dont even have to wear a bra i didnt know a dr. that could do such amazing work it was like he had to rebuild my breast all over again .Just want people to know if your thinking about having any type of surgery hes the man. he is like a big teddy bear i could never thank him enough for what he did for me if i had to i would do it all over again he is very caring and lovable man.He even whent on vacation and gave me his cell # if i had any problems just to call him how many dr. do that most of the time you will get there service. he even called to check to see how i was feeling so if this does not tell you enough about dr.sevinor i dont no what will but you will miss out he is the real deal what you see is what you get.He is all so a perfectionist at what he does. love you dr.sevinor. Bonnie P.

|  Boston butcher  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Back in 2005 had rhinoplasty, upper eye lid surgery and chin implant.Dr sevinor left me with a deviated septum, nose deformity. Put in piece of bone from a cadaver to fix my nose. Left my upper eye lids with permanent scars seven years later. The chin implant he put in was badly put in. Needed to replace the following year. The surgeon that fixed my nose saids dr sevinor is a butcher. Please stay away from this doctor at all costs. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Feb 22nd, 2012

If one could look up Dr. Sheldon Sevinor in the dictionary, the definition would be "DIVINE CREATURE". It's as if God himself handed him a magic wand. And ...... for those of us fortunate enough to be touched by it, we are granted ten more years of beauty, youth and his own brand of perfection!My facelift was accomplished painlessly, flawlessly and with the greatest of ease from the master, the best, Dr. Sevinor.Thank you, Sheldon, I love you.

Feb 16th, 2012

horrible surgeon, bad scars....7 years later. Overpriced. Avoid this egomaniac!

|  Awesome Experience  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

I began contemplating breast augmentation after the birth of my third child. I went on many consultations over a period of ten years. I certainly received a lot of information, but something was still missing; until I met Dr. Sheldon Sevinor. I immediately felt comfortable in his presence as he was confident and candid. He sat down with me and we talked about my medical history etc. He then asked me why I wanted to have this procedure and how long I had been thinking about it. First and foremost, he wanted to be sure that it was my decision and my decision only. As a psychology major, I know how important it is to be true to yourself in all areas of life. This really impressed me, as the other doctors I met with did not seem to be concerned as to "why" I wanted to have the surgery. Dr Sevinor was very genuine and empathic during my consultation and I got the feeling he really did care. After my examination, he explained the procedure in full detail, the pros and cons of saline and silicone, and thoroughly educated me on all my options. Two weeks later, I had my surgery. It went better than I expected. When I began to wake up in the recovery room, I could hear Dr. Sevinor's voice speaking to the nurses. When he realized I was alert, he was by my side making sure I was comfortable; and I was. Having my surgery was one of the best things I have ever done for my self-esteem. I am so very grateful I chose Dr. Sevinor to perform my surgery. He is a leader in the field, is wise, a perfectionist, and has over 30 years of experience. He knows the human body inside and out and is a creative artist and master of it. I was 37 years old when I had my surgery and since then have turned 40. I decided to go back to Dr. Sevinor and have some non-invasive facial fillers and Botox treatments done. Once again...I cannot be happier!!! Very natural, very nice, I am thrilled with my results and would recommend Dr. Sevinor to anyone who wants to create a natural, better version of themselves.

|  Eric  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Great Doctor. He did a fantastic job on my case, I highly recommend him.

|  My experiences with Dr. Sevinor  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

I have been so excited to show everyone the extrodinary results Dr. Sevinor achieved on my 70 year old face. I had a lower face and neck done, a full face chemical peel and not much else the first time around. He told exactly what to expect. But, I was so happy with the results and with his constant follow up. My face is as smooth as a baby's bottom and my neck and chin as tight as a 40 year old. What more could one ask. I decided to have my ear lobes shorted so they would look more youthful and would match the wonderful work he had done, so at the latter part of 2011 he took care of that for me and once again I have nothing but praise for him. If anyone has had a bad experience with Dr. Sevinor it is probably because their expectations were extreme or because they did not follow instructions. I love him and his staff.

|  VERY BAD RESULTS  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2011

He gave me liposuction of my tummy. Horrible job. Deformed me forever, I will not forgive him for this. Should have gone to somone with better educational background who had an FACS. Dr. Sevinor had neither. Stay Away if you want to look good!(I wish someone told me!) He tries to get get press by manipulating the facts. Bottom line is--look elsewhere. get a much better doctor for your body. I wish I had.

Jun 24th, 2011

CONSIDERING COSMETIC PROCEDURES?If you are considering any type of cosmetic procedure, I highly recommend Dr. Sheldon Sevinor, a Board Certified plastic surgeon, with offices in Boston and Lynn, Massachusetts. I have been his patient for over six years, and every appointment has more than exceeded my expectations. The results have been consistently amazing (and I am a perfectionist!).Dr. Sevinors knowledge and talent as a physician, as well as his compassion and concern for his patients, has convinced me that I am being cared for by one of the best in the profession. If he ever relocated to another part of the country, I would travel there to continue treatments. Dr. Sevinor is that special!! A RETIRED TEACHER NOT A CELEBRITY

Jun 20th, 2011

To Whom It May Concern:RE: DR. SHELDON SEVINORSix weeks ago, Dr. Sheldon Sevinor performed blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) as well as did chin/neck sculpting on me. I want to first state that every aspect of my experience was superb and better than I could have ever expected.The treatment I received prior to the surgery was more caring and detailed than when I had my hysterectomy 2 years ago! Right up until the phone call the night before surgery from Dr. Sevinor himself.Dr. Sevinor made sure that the nurses at the hospital had orders for any possible thing I might need, whether it be something for pain (which was minimal anyway) or something to help me sleep the night after surgery. He made sure that they were prepared in advance for anything I needed. I saw Dr. Sevinor after my surgery and the following day when he came to get me ready to go home. His instructions were always very specific and very clear. He also gave them to me in writing just in case I forgot.Since the surgery, I have seen Dr. Sevinor four times. Once to remove the stitches and the others because he continually wants to check the progress of the healing, which, by the way, is going wonderfully. People say Dr. Sevinor is demanding. He is. People say he is a perfectionist. He is. People say he expects too much He does. People also say he is also extremely talented and caring. I cant think of any traits that I would rather have in my plastic surgeon.I will close by saying that I cant possibly put into words how happy I have been with Dr. Sheldon Sevinor and his team. They have made an experience that could have been difficult and painful, an easy and comfortable one. Oh, one last thing.. I look fabulous!Barbie C.

Jun 17th, 2011

I had rhinoplasty 1 month and 1/2 or so ago. As busy as Dr. Sevinor is, my evaluation, my appointment for surgery and follow ups have always been very quickly accommodated. His staff are courteous beyond courteous and very professional and caring. I have more time to go visiting with Dr. Sevinor and his staff, but so far, my experience has been excellent, and my nose is gorgeous! Not only do I love it, but everyone who knows me adores it, including the Dr.'s staff and of course, Dr. Sheldon Sevinor. Thank you Dr. Sevinor for keeping me looking like me, just even prettier!

Jun 12th, 2011

If you are looking for the BEST Plastic Surgeon in Massachusetts then Dr Sevinor is your man. I have had Two procedures with him and as a nurse i have never had such a caring and skilled Dr before. He pays strict attentin to detail and will not take anything less than perfection. i would give him a 5 star. Also dont forget to see him on the View June 13th at 11am EST.Good luck you will not be dissapointedsue

|  NARCISSISTIC  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

WENT FOR A CONSULT BEAUTIFUL AND PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT, HOWEVER HE KEPT LEAVING THE CONSULT TO YELL AND TAKE CALLS VERY CANNED ANSWERS. VERY EXPENSIVE AND RUDE DID I MENTION RUDE!

Feb 2nd, 2011

If you are considering cosmetic surgery than Dr. Sevinor is the one to choose. I had lipsuction, rhinoplasty, and upper and lower eyelid surgery done by Dr. Sevinor and the results were beyond my wildest expectations. I would highly recommend him.

Jan 3rd, 2011

I am a professional woman living in the Boston area. Having had four children in rapid succession (one set of twins),when I was younger, my stomach had lost it's tone. In addition, at the age of 67, I have recently lost 60 pounds and my stomach and upper arms were very pendulous. Having had multiple surgeries, none of them elective, in my life, I have a good foundation of experience from which to choose a surgeon. This was MY body and the only one I had, and I did not want to deal with dimpling, stretch marks, lumps, or any other evidence of a poorly done plastic surgery. I spent hours on the internet, evaluating surgeons, looking at photos of their work, and reading reviews. I decided to choose three of the "best" surgeons, meet with them, then choose one to do my surgery. Dr. Sevinor was the first surgeon with whom I met, and I had no need to interview the other two. Dr. Sevinor was careful to understand why I wanted the surgery, thorough in his explanation of the procedures, and in general, evidenced a fully competent and caring approach. Much to my delight, I found Dr. Sevinor not to be simply a "plastic surgeon", but rather a sculptor. In my opinion, he is truly the "Da Vinci" of plastic surgery. His work is amazing and my friends are constantly asking for the name of my surgeon. Dr. Sevinor is truly the "best of the best". I highly recommend him for any plastic surgery procedure, and I plan to revisit him when my face needs work.

|  The Best  |  show details
by E. L. on Dec 17th, 2010

I began contemplating breast augmentation after the birth of my third child. I went on many consultations over a period of ten years. I certainly received alot of information, but something was missing, until I met Dr. Sheldon Sevinor. I immediately felt comfortable in his presence as he was confident and candid. He sat down with me and we talked about my medical history etc. and he then asked me why I wanted this procedure and how long I had been thinking about it. He first and foremost wanted to be sure that it was my decision and my decision only. Being a psychology major, I know how important it is to be true to yourself in all areas of life. I was impressed by that as the other doctors did not seem to be concerned as to "why" I wanted to have the surgery. Dr Sevinor was very genuine and empathic in his consultation with me and I got the feeling he really did care. After my examination, he explained the procedure in full detail, the pros and cons of saline and silicone, and thoroughly educated me on all my options. Two weeks later I had my surgery, which went better than I expected. When I began to wake up in the recovery room, I could hear Dr. Sevinor's voice speaking to the nurses. When he realized I was alert, he was by my side making sure I was comfortable; and I was. Having my surgery was one of the best things I have ever done for my self-esteem. I am so very grateful I chose Dr. Sevinor to perform my surgery. He is a leader in the field, is wise, a perfectionist, and has over 30 years of experience. He knows the human body inside and out and is a creative artist and master of it. I was 37 years old when I had my surgery and since then have turned 40. I decided to go back to Dr. Sevinor and have some non-invasive facial fillers and Botox treatments done. Once again...I cannot be happier!!! Very natural, very nice, I am thrilled with my results and would recommend Dr. Sevinor to anyone who wants to create a natural, better version of themselves.

|  Lower face lift and neck lift, plus chemical peel  |  show details
by Vera on Dec 13th, 2010

I just want to state that after dealing with many surgeons due to hysterectomy, 2 bouts of breast cancer, radiation, chemo and all the doctors and staff that entails, I rate Dr. Sevinor and his nursing and office staff right up there with the best. My face could be stamped on a coin and I would be proud to see it passed around. He was and is great and so I would recommend him highly.

|  THE DOCTOR OF DOCTORS  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

DR.SEVINOR IS THE DOCTOR OTHER DOCTOR'S TRUST, YES, HE IS NOT EASY, HOWEVER, I FOUND HIM TO BE RIGHT ON THE MONEY WITHSURGERY RESULTS,HEALING TIME ( EVEN WHEN I WANTED IT TO BE FASTER), AND, HAVING ME CALL A PREVIOUS PATIENT OF HIS! THAT IS THE SIGN OF CONFIDENCE. MY LIPO WENTVERY WELL, OH AND YES I CAN WEAR A BIKINI.

|  Considering Surgery? Look at the Evidence  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2010

Anyone considering surgery, ANY type, should choose a surgeon with a long-standing history of results. Dr. Sevinor meet that major criterion..and more! I am 64 years old and chose Dr. Sev over any surgeon, even the favored one in my home state of Rhode Island. Why? The results, as evidenced by scores of photos and personal recommendations. My surgeries include facelift/necklift, chemical peel, blepharoplasty, and mastopexy(breast lift)....all totally successful. My face looks fantastic, as evidenced by reactions from my students, Class of 2000, at their 10-year reunion this past weekend! My breast lift...just fine. I don't look like a nubile starlet, but then I never did! Support from Wacoal helps, too! Dr. Sevinor is the best. I find it unfortunate that in today's Twitter, Facebook, instant response (of which I am, admittedly, partaking), one person can appear to be an "expert" simply by posting an opinion. None of us is. Dr. Sevinor is the expert. Again, considering surgery? Look at the BODY of work. Amen

|  Will be back......  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2010

I am a true fan of Dr. Sevinor. A little over 2 years ago I had a breast augmentation. I was very nervous but I knew instantly when I met the Dr. that I had made the right choice. It is obvious that he is passionate about what he does as well as a perfectionist! Dr. Sevinor did the procedure at Union Hospital. The surgical team was wonderful! I could not have asked for anything better. I was released from the hospital the next day. I could not believe how good I felt. I had been given so much negetive feedback about the pain I would experience from other women that had an augmentaion. It was definately difficult to do things the first couple of days but that is what I expccted.The best part is that I soooo happy with the end result. My breasts fit my frame and look totally natural. I also go to Dr.Sevinor for botox injections and I am very pleased with the results.I just hope the Dr. is still practicing when I decide it is time for a face lift. He will definately be my first and only choice!

Oct 10th, 2010

Dr. Sevinor is a perfectionist. He is a talented, seasoned, reputable surgeon. He is honest and dedicated to his patients. My breast augmentation surgery was one of the best things I have done for myself. He explained the procedure in detail and was patient with my questions before and after the surgery. Not only is he a brilliant cosmetic surgeon, he is a great human being.

|  My plastic surgery experience with Dr. Sheldon Sevinor  |  show details
by CMS on Oct 9th, 2010

I have worked in the medical field for 16 years. I have seen the outstanding work Dr. Sheldon Sevinor has done on his patients. When I decided to have a face and neck lift done Dr. Sheldon Sevinor was my only choice. I know many other plastic surgeons and Dr. Sevinor is superior to all of them in every aspect of his treatment. My experience with Dr. Sevinor was 100% positive. The results were beyond my expectations. I look 20 years younger,infinitely more beautiful and with absolutely no scars. I would do it again tomorrow. I highly recommend Dr. Sheldon Sevinor to any man or woman seeking the best plastic surgeon to enhance their appearance and their life.Dr. Sheldon Sevinor is the Best in the field, I have my before and after photos to prove it. At all times Dr. Sevinor was the most caring, courteos, trustworthy and respectful physician I have ever known. Sheldon Sevinor MD is an artist in the beauty of the human face and body. He is a man who changes lives. He changed mine. nothing in life is perfect, and looking my best makes everything easier. Thank you Dr. Sevinorfor a beautiful and well done job. You are the beat!

|  HIghly recommended  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2010

I'm surprised to read the negative reviews. I have had three surgeries by Dr. Sevinor--a blepharoplasty (lower eyelid), a rhinoplasty (nose), and surgery to correct gynecomastia (basically liposuction in the chest area, last month)--and I have been very satisfied with all three.I think some people may be turned off by their initial meeting with Dr. Sevinor. He can come across as abrupt and arrogant. But I always looked at it this way. Plastic surgery is costly, risky, and a lot more involved than you might think. You need to be aware of your expectations and your willingness to commit to your responsibility in the process. I really think what Dr. Sevinor does in the initial meetings is feel you out to make sure you're a good candidate for the procedure. My relationship with him has been successful because I've had realistic expectations, I take good care of myself, and I adhere religiously to his pre- and post-operative instructions. Combine that with the fact that he is an excellent plastic surgeon and you end up with fantastic results.

by EL on Aug 14th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Sevinor was excellent. He is a master of cosmetic/plastic surgery. His knowledge and expertise is exceptional as he is a highly gifted profesional dedicaated to helping his patients look and feel better about themselves. My breast augmentation surgery was one of the best things I ever did for myself and I am thrilled with my results and thankful I chose Dr. Sevinor as my surgeon. Not only is he a great surgeon he is a wonderful man.

|  Look Elsewhere  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2010

I was very badly burned by this doctor during a simple procedure. Years later I still have scarring.

|  Hello Again  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2010

Sevinor, Sheldon has what a beautiful aura, that lets people know either way im hansome inside and outside.

|  Dr. sheldon Sevinor  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2010

Sheldon "shel" from the first time meeting a man that believed that anything is possible and the same day allowing me to call him as i feel was kind of him. "shel" thank you for everything!!

|  It feels good then thin feels  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2010

Honestly never thought that one man can make a person feel better about them self as Doctor Sheldon Sevinor. Ive meet plenty of other M.D. , but Ive held my thoughts inside because there overall rates. lurking around and seeing a great guy physically and mentally well put Plastic surgeon, moreover just the feeling walking into his office is amazing. To all of the thousands of man and women reconstructive repairing he has done honestly i think you are amazing, in Italian you would say "Penso Che Tu Sia Straordinario."

|  Worst of the worst  |  show details
by Still suffering on Jul 7th, 2010

This man did my tummy tuck 6 years ago. Cost a FORTUNE!!!! To this day I have no feeling in my lower abdomen as he cut the nerve during surgery. Never took responsibility for this saying the feeling would come back...really Dr. Sevinor??? After one year you had the balls to tell me the feeling would come back. He's pompous and treats his staff terribly. I always felt so badly for them when I went in for my visits. He has no respect for anyone and considers himself to be the plastic surgeon to the stars...HUH! He kept asking me to write a letter praising him so he could hang it in his waiting area. YEAH RIGHT! Stay as far away from this doctor as you possible can. He will mess your body up and charge you an arm & a leg for it!!

|  It's not just about bedside manner and wait time in the office  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

What matters most of all is how good a job the surgeon does. As a former patient, I would rate this doctor poor on performance.

|  HORRIBLE FACE LIFT SCARS  |  show details
by Karen S. on Aug 28th, 2009

Had a face lift done by Dr. Sevinor that left me with HORRIBLE visible scars in front of my ears. I will tell anyone that will listen to avoid this man at all costs.

|  terrible abdoninoplasty!!!  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2008

I received a very bad stomach surgery from him. it became very infected, he was verbally abusive and choses to hide his mistakes rather than fix them.