Dr. Sheldon Sevinor Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2016

Excellent skills, very thoughtful and caring

Dr. Sevinor removed something I needed removed from my face, leaving absolutely not trace. Very skilled work. Very attentive to my needs, both before, during, and after. Also nice to have a positive, happy, and encouraging physical.

September 23rd, 2016

Cosmetologist

He performed the surgery that I was looking for and did a great job.

April 15th, 2015

Extremely Pleased

In 1987, I met with Dr. Sheldon Sevinor to remove some tags, and I was extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Sevinor takes care of his patients and takes pride in his work. Over the years I have seen Dr. Sevinor for other cosmetic issues, and I would highly recommend him to anyone. It is now 2015, and Dr. Sevinor is still my first choice for any cosmetic surgery.

November 25th, 2014

Great

I had a chemical peel 5 years ago with Dr. Sevinor and today it still looks marvelous. I am now 63 and the lines and wrinkles I had on my face then, are still gone. I was plagued with many wrinkles around my mouth and deep "marionette" lines as well as "crows" feet and deep wrinkles between my eyes. I noticed them all the time and could not disguise them with makeup. Now I continue to feel great about how I look, never thinking about wrinkles or lines, and I consistently get great compliments about how wonderful my skin looks and how much younger I appear. I credit Dr. Sevinor with all my success from preparing me to do the right things before my peel as well as precise instructions and care after. To this day, I take super care of my skin hearing his words. I felt confident from the very beginning with Dr. Sevinor because he explains everything and demands following every detail for the best of care and best of results. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone a chemical peel if that, like me, is the best solution for their aging skin. Once again thank you for your time.

October 21st, 2014

Horrible

Huge frankenstein scars in front and back of ears. Tore my skin in 4 places didn't stitch healed indented scars. Neck sculpting huge scar opened up af ...

October 5th, 2014

Stay away

Horrible scars in front and back of ears. One ear sticks out more than the other. Don't trust Dr Sevinor I did and I am paying the price for it. Had n ...

September 23rd, 2014

Professional

Dr. Sevinor performed reconstructive surgery on me 30 years ago. I was so pleased I returned to him for another procedure. He would not proceed without medical clearance. He was always professional and pleasant.

September 16th, 2014

Very Nice

I recently underwent liposuction of the hips and inner thigh with Dr. Sevinor and am very pleased with the results. He does meticulous work and constantly follows up post-surgery making certain all is well. His attention to detail and concerned presence is very supportive.

September 4th, 2014

Amazing

I have been seeing Dr. Sevinor for 6 years not only is he amazing Doctor he is also an amazing person. I have been so pleased with what he has done for me and how he makes me feel. The experience is wonderful you couldn't ask for a more experienced and nicer doctor. I highly recommend him.

July 11th, 2014

Best

I met Dr. Sevinor about 12 years ago. I was searching for a plastic surgeon because I finally made the decision to have breast augmentation surgery. Having my children and being able to breast feed them was a beautiful gift, but it left my breasts looking less than beautiful. Words can not describe why I choose Dr. Sevinor, you would have to meet him for yourself to understand. He is truly a very special person. His staff and the medical team at Union Hospital are equally as impressive. He is meticulous before and after surgery and demands the same from his patients. I was so happy with my results I returned again in 2009 for liposuction of my abdomen. This year it was my daughter's turn. She grew up knowing that I had had surgery. She also knew that I was extremely happy with my decision. So, one day she informed me that she was considering breast augmentation surgery. We called Dr. Sevinor's office and scheduled a consultation. It was at that consultation that I learned my daughter had an undeveloped right breast. Dr. Sevinor explained that the surgery would be a little more difficult, but he assured us that everything would be fine. I have to say that I am beyond grateful. He treated her with professionalism mixed with a little bit of tough love. He reassured her in a way that I could not during her recovery. I would never trust my daughter to anyone but Dr. Sevinor. He is truly one of the best!

December 13th, 2013

Dr Sevinor and his staff are the best. Having used his services in the past I was not surprised to be completely satisfied with the work he did on my scar. Every aspect of my experience was exceptional.

December 13th, 2013

I had a facelift with Dr. Sevinor 7 years ago. I was originally scheduled a consult with another doctor but my sister said to go to the best, Dr. Sevinor. He did a wonderful job, the recovery was quick and I looked amazing, a youger version of myself, very natural looking results. Over the last few years I have seen him for fillers to plump my lips which adds the final touch. The office staff is always wonderful! Yes Dr. Sevinor is the best!