Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Singh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon M Singh MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon M. Singh practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.