Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheldon Solomon
Dr. Sheldon Solomon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with another office in Mount Laurel, NJ. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Solomon is affiliated with Virtua Marlton, Virtua Health West Jersey and Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton. Dr. Solomon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sheldon Solomon has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sheldon Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Richard Perlman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0 mi33
Dr. Sweta Chandela
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. Shawn Abraham
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0 mi