A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Solomon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Solomon, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone Density
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Dubrow Solomon MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon D. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Solomon practices Rheumatology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Rheumatologists.