A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Stern, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon L Stern DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon L. Stern practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Stern has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sheldon Stern practices Family Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.