A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Stoffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Stoffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Stoffer, MD is board certified in Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Goiter Thyroid Swelling
- Graves Disease Thyroid Eye Disease
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Dysfunction Adrenal Diseases and Disorders General Endocrinology & Metabolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoffer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stoffer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Saul Stoffer MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon S. Stoffer practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Stoffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Stoffer practices Endocrinology and Metabolism near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Endocrinologists.