Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheldon Teperman
Dr. Sheldon Teperman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Teperman is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center, Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division and Montefiore Med Ctr-Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einstei. He speaks English.
Dr. Sheldon Teperman has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sheldon Teperman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Jessica Stoeckel
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi17
Dr. Sumit Kapoor
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Residency
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi8
Dr. Jayne Lieb
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi11