A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheldon W. Gross practice?
Dr. Sheldon Gross practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Cherry Hill Radiologists.