Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheldon Weicholz
Dr. Sheldon Weicholz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, CT. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weicholz is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital, Sheldon Weicholz, M.D and Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT. Dr. Weicholz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sheldon Weicholz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sheldon Weicholz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CT.
Dr. Barton Belkin
Fairfield, CT 0 mi38
Dr. Sanjeev Rao
Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Fairfield, CT 0.07 mi16
Dr. Joshua Twersky
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Fairfield, CT 0.07 mi54