Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
by JJ on Oct 31st, 2013

Very caring and knowledgeable. Spends time to answer my questions. Called me after my surgery to check on me. Wonderful doctor.

Best ObGyn ever show details Best ObGyn ever
May 18th, 2012

Have been Dr. Weinstein's patient for 24 years. He is the best ObGyn I have ever seen...absolutely love him. I think he has one of the best bedside manners ever. And don't let his age fool you, he continues to stay on top of the latest medical breakthroughs and is a much sought after teacher/speaker.I know he can't practice forever and I will be saddened whenever he does decide to retire.

Jan 4th, 2011

difficult to get appointmentalways out of officedoes not respond to patient concerns

Best in US show details Best in US
by gr8rak on Sep 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

See Dr. Sheldon Weinstein's website on medem.com and evaluate for yourself. Dr. Weinstein is above others in his surgical skill and knowledge so excells in being able to give his patients a level of care that is above others. Having been a patient for many years I can recommend his practice as an excellent choice if you are looking for a practitioner who cares, is knowledgeable, a friend, and has accomplished surgical skill recognized by leading medical societies as well as his patients.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com