Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by Susan Hauser on Nov 5th, 2015

Error on stars in my original review--Dr Weinstein is the very best! I asked Vitals to change the stars but it didn't happen, so I'm doing it myself!

by Susan Hauser on Nov 2nd, 2015

Dr. Weinstein is phenomenal--professional, caring, compassionate, available if/when needed, and a gifted physician. He is always willing to discuss options and issues. I cannot say enough good things about my experiences with him and his staff over the past 20 years.

by JJ on Oct 31st, 2013

Very caring and knowledgeable. Spends time to answer my questions. Called me after my surgery to check on me. Wonderful doctor.

Best ObGyn ever show details Best ObGyn ever
May 18th, 2012

Have been Dr. Weinstein's patient for 24 years. He is the best ObGyn I have ever seen...absolutely love him. I think he has one of the best bedside manners ever. And don't let his age fool you, he continues to stay on top of the latest medical breakthroughs and is a much sought after teacher/speaker.I know he can't practice forever and I will be saddened whenever he does decide to retire.

Jan 4th, 2011

difficult to get appointmentalways out of officedoes not respond to patient concerns