A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Widlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Widlan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Widlan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Latrobe Area Hospital
- Latrobe Area Hospital, Latrobe, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Widlan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Widlan practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Widlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Widlan practices Dermatology near Latrobe, PA.
See Latrobe Dermatologists.