A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Wieder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Wieder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieder graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wieder has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Lewis Wieder MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon L. Wieder practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Wieder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Wieder practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bedford Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Bedford Hills Radiologists.