A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Wieder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wieder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wieder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Wieder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieder graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wieder has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Lewis Wieder MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon L. Wieder practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Wieder has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Wieder practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.