A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Wolf is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Wolf, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wolf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Mark Wolf MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon M. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Wolf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Wolf practices Neurology near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Sylmar Neurologists.