A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Goldberg, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Z Goldberg MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Z. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Goldberg practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.