Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Goldberg, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Z Goldberg MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Z. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Goldberg practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mercer Island, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.