A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Zablow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Zablow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Zablow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zablow graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Zablow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Blake Zablow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon B. Zablow practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Zablow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Zablow practices Psychiatry near Poway, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Poway Psychiatrists.