inactive

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2009
When Dr. Zinberg saved my life.
I'm a 60 year old woman. In my mid 20's I had surgery and received 6 pints of blood. Through that transfusion I contracted Hepatitis B. For a year after my surgery when symptoms started I went to doctor after doctor. I was admitted to a hospital in San Diego. No one could diagnose me, I was told I must be depressed, (I was exhausted all the time) Finally I went to my Mother's in Downey and she took me to Dr. Zinberg. He took blood test and the next morning called told me to come into his office and bring a overnight bag because I was going to the hospital. By then I was so ill I really thought I was close to death. Dr. Zinberg immediately diagnosed me and began treatment. He was delightful, and spent time with me each day when he made his hospital rounds, as he did with every patient. I was in the hospital for three months. I truly believe that had I not found him I wouldn't be here today. Thanks Dr. Z...to me you'll always be Dr. America.

June 26th, 2014