A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelena Lalji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelena Lalji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelena Lalji, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalji graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lalji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Methodist Health Ctr Sugarland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelena Charania Lalji MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shelena C. Lalji practice?
- Dr. Shelena Lalji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelena Lalji practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Obstetricians & Gynecologists.