Dr. Sheley Revis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheley Revis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sheley Revis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016

Senior Health Care Attorney, Chief Privacy Officer

I have been an attorney representing hospital and physicians for over ten years, and I have never received the worst treatment, engagement communication, or lack of respect and follow through as I received with Dr. Revis and her staff. Not only did I wait for forty five minutes past my scheduled visit to be seen, but during my exam Dr. Revis sat with her back to me while asking questions and typing things into the computer. There was no eye contact, no engagement, no real conversation or concern expressed. I know from first hand experience what a doctor should display when treating a patient, and how they should interact, respect and communicate with patients, and Dr. Revis failed to display any of these mandatory and necessary traits. Reimbursement for physicians is based on the quality of care in treatment of patients. In my opinion, Dr. Revis fails in every aspect of these quality indicators. This lack of professionalism and concern is multiplied by the fact that I have requested a copy of my medical records to transfer to a new physician, and her office continues to be delinquent and non responsive in meeting my request or sending me my medical records. This will be reported the NC Dept of Health and OCR as necessary. I highly recommend that if you are looking for a physician who will provide thorough, quality and comprehensive care, that you look elsewhere.

July 7th, 2016

Disapointing

This has been worst exp. ever PA Stephanie runs around and plays doctor while Mrs Revis spends all her time with favorites. I went in the first time for a tooth ache needed a release for because my blood pressure was too high and Stephanie would not even prescribe meds for pain for a huge abscess in my mouth. I was giving a call back after leaving to pick up a script for pain pills. which I can live with but after visiting several time my blood pressure remained high and Ms Revis tried to help but never ever check possibility of something else being wrong. I later found after visiting a great doctor that I have a growth on my brain MRI discovered and needs to be monitor and treated I could have had a stroke and died if it burst. The growth is the size of a fourth of left side of my brain. I brought this up and was banned from office because I was told I miss a appointment which you charge a service for any if you miss lol. Im so glad I did miss the appointment now at least I can receive proper treatment. I complained about pain and they made me feel like a drug addict or something lol.

March 3rd, 2015

Very through! Office busy but makes you feel she has all the time in the world. Very efficient and Great bedside manner!!!

February 7th, 2014

Best Doctor in the world

Dr Revis is the best overall doctor in the world...

March 10th, 2017