Dr. Sheila Burick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2017
Neglectful
Won't treat any of my medical conditions makes me go to specialists for even the simplest things. Says she'll send in a prescription for something, check the pharmacy it's not there, call the office oh she changed her mind. Made me wait 8 months before she'd prescribe the medicine for a mild infection I had that whole time period. When you call the office it generally takes an hour before anyone will even answer the phone, when they do they are rude, and I'm frequently told she is not in the office and whatever I need will have to wait until she comes back. The partners don't cover for each other so if she's gone, as she often is, then you have no doctor. My A1C is at a dangerous level, she refused to make any changes to my insulin, which she prescribes, nor will she add an oral medication. I just have to wait until I can get in to an endo, and the endo is flabbergasted that she wouldn't try to do something. She didn't look at me during my visit and halfway through, still not looking at me, she says, "What did you say? I wasn't listening." A few sentences later I'm trying to continue with the visit, she folds up her laptop and tells me she has to go to a function of her kids she'll see me in three months.

July 8th, 2017