A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelia Fisher Janes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelia Fisher Janes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher Janes
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Janes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher Janes graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Fisher Janes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Conway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelia A Fisher Janes MD is a female General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shelia A. Fisher Janes practice?
- Dr. Shelia Fisher Janes has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelia Fisher Janes practices General Practice near Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Murrells Inlet General Practitioners.