A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelia Kambin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kambin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kambin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelia Parvin Kambin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shelia P. Kambin practice?
- Dr. Shelia Kambin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelia Kambin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.