A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelinder Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelinder Aggarwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Aggarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelinder Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from University of Louisville . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Aggarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of North Alabama
- Huntsville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelinder Aggarwal MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shelinder Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Shelinder Aggarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelinder Aggarwal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Physiatrists.