inactive

Shelinder Aggarwal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 7th, 2016
wonderful dr. faultsly accused
I was a patient of dr. Aggarwal for 9 years never had a problem its a shame what happened but the law is the law. I took my meds. just like I was supposed to I hate to see him go however everyone has to follow the rules.

April 21st, 2014
REPLY TO POSTING ON APRIL 4, 2011
You most certainly did more harm then good for the majority of people who were seeing Dr. A. We chronic pain patients nor did Dr. A cause your husband to come to him, your husband had to be referred by his family Dr. or another Dr. that your husband had seen. You stated you called numerous people complaining about Dr. A. well you accomplished what you set out to do. I know this will really seem mean to say but I HOPE you will have to suffer pain 24/7 one day and see for yourself how unbearable this is. I'm not wishing pain on you but for just one day if you had to endure the pain that we as chronic pain patients endure 24/7, 365 days then you would realize just how important Pain Management really is. Words cannot express how much of a horrible, mean person you seem to be.

May 31st, 2013
treated badly
i went to the doctor for about 5 years and never had a problem with his treatment of my problems. He was recently shut down because of several things not anyone is really sure of. I know that i took my medications the way i was supposed to and everything was fine. People who have bad things to say about him were the ones over-taking, selling, trading, etc their scripts. Alot of people really needed him and now he is unavailable. Thank goodness i have a family doctor who is willing to help me and not charge 800.00 like places in huntsville. Goodluck Dr. Aggarwal, hope all goes well with you and i will keep you in my prayers.

April 25th, 2013
Have been in severe chronic pain for 23 yrs. Two failed spinal fusions and every pain injection procedure known to man. Permanent nerve damage and progressive degeneration. Dr Agg treated me with respect and without discrimination. He managed my "untreatable" pain without overmedication. I was thrilled to have 70% of normal capability and minimal-moderate pain for the past 12 yrs. I was able to be with my father when he passed away 2 yrs ago, and even travel with my husband on vacation once a year. Im not sure why Dr. Agg was shut down. Have read all the hate mail directed at his practice and at us "druggies". The new intolerant Christian attitude here in SE Huntsville. My pain is a result of accident coupled with genetics. I will pray that you hate-mongers and the ill-informed folks who shut Dr. Agg down, will never have to suffer the physical pain that I carry or have to watch a loved one struggle with it every minute of every day of ever year. I hope I can be called as a character witness for Dr. Agg. His only crime, was to adequately treat intractable pain to the best of his ability.

April 4th, 2013
I was in constant pain until Dr A. I can't believe how people can judge what meds someone else needs to take. Our bodies get a tolerant to the meds after y

March 28th, 2013
frustrated
well i been a patient of dr aggerwal for 6 years and now that hes gone i cant find a doctor in alabama that will see me. Every doctor i call says they arent taking his patients. Now i feel like im being discriminated against because his licence has been suspended. Now im out of meds and im not sure whats worse, the severe back pain or the withdrawls. Ive been on the same meds for 8 years now, and i supose im suposed to live a normal life and feel like crap all at the same time. thanks to all the doctors who are discriminating against me. dr tomlinson, gillis, evens, and i can go on. But anyways thanks guys. Aggerwal is agood dr.

March 21st, 2013
Most Compassionate Dr Ever
I can't believe the doctor who saved my life is being shut down. After eight back surgeries, I was at the point of suicide. Dr. Aggarwal listened. I have been seeing him for seven years and never gave him a moment's trouble. Unfortunately, that wasny the case with many of the pillheads that frequented his office. Many times over the years I heard him throw people out on their ears. I am absolutely devastated and don't know what I'm going to do. His staff was always courteous and caring. I have no complaints, except for the junkies who got him shut down. Just look at the awards Dr Aggarwal garnered. It's unbelievable that he will no longer be in practice. Dr A, thanks for saving my life. I don't know where I'll end up now. You were the best.

March 19th, 2013
I am so glad to see this Doctor out of business! He is the most careless doctor I have seen in well ever!!!!! Thanks for all the pices you have left for us family memebers to pick up! He is all about money not peoples health. I got a letter of concern form my healt care provide about this doctor! Just sad but oh so happy he is out of business for good!

March 16th, 2013
saved my life
Dr. Aggarwal is one of the finest Drs. Ive ever met I came to him from Mayo clinic in Rochester,Mn and could not walk Dr. A. started giving me injections in my back and spine every 3 months and I can walk again This Dr. is the most caring, considerate Dr. I have ever met, I have been going to him for years now and he does everything by the book, he seems more like a family member than a dr. I thank you Dr. A for helping me, God put you in my path. Give it to God he has the final say and he will open one door and maybe close another and Im so thankful he put Dr. A in my path. Thank You Dr. A for saving my life.

October 11th, 2012
A GREAT DOCTOR & CARES!
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. AGGARWAL FOR MANY YAERS. HE UNDERSTANDS THE PAIN THAT SOME1 CAN HAVE DAILY! I HAVE 2 CERVICAL DISC BULGING AND 2 AT LUMBAR & HAVE FIBROMYALGIA, LUPUS,SLE lupus,SORJGENS & DEGENERATIVE JOINT DISEASE.WISH IS CALL MULTI-COLLIGENS DISORDERS. or something like that. I GET INJECTIONS IN MY BACK & NECK FOR THE PAIN. I WORKED AS A NURSE UNTIL I BECAME DISABLED. AND I USE TO THINK HOW CAN SOME1 HURT BAD ENUF TO NEED A SHOT EVERY 4 HR. WELL NOW I KNW. UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED IN SOME1s shoes. DONT think YOU know if or how bad some1 is hurtn. THINK ABOUT THAT B4 YOU JUDGE SOME1 LIKE ME. THANK YOU DR. AGGARWAL FOR HELPIN ALL THE PEOPLE WHO NEED YOU. AND I KNW THERE ARE A FEW BAD APPLES IN EVERY CLINIC, BUT DR.A DOES EVERYTHING HE CAN TO TRY TO WEED THEM OUT. SEEN HIM TURN AWAY SEVERAL WHO HAS DECEIVED HIM.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

October 4th, 2011
Great Doctor
I finally found someone who will listen and understand how real pain is and how it effect my daily life. Especially dealing with a Parpalegic wife. The pain is so bad I have to get up at nights and sit in a chair but it used to be I had to get up and just keep moving. Dr. Aggarwal is going slow with me and I really appreciate that.

June 28th, 2011
Class "A" Doc!!
I have had the misfortune of being a patient of the most gosh-awful physician I have ever known. I was in severe pain and could hardly become upright in the mornings. All my previous Dr could/would do is give me narcotic pain meds (which gave me NO relief) and schedule me for an epidural injection every two weeks.I was refered to Dr Ag by my primary physician in August, 2010. Thank You Lord are the only words I know to say! Dr Ag worked with me to get my medication regulated and I can now enjoy my grand daughter. No more trips every two weeks to the Dr for injections!Thank You Dr Ag for being the most kind, understanding and caring Doc ever.As for the person worrying him/herself about the Dr's income .. why didn't you become a physician and you wouldn't have this annomosity!!