A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shella Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solis
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Solis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shella Solis, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solis graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Solis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
- Sagamore Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shella Rose Marie Solis MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shella R. Solis practice?
- Dr. Shella Solis has 1 office location.
Dr. Shella Solis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.