A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shella Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shella Solis, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solis graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Solis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
- Sagamore Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shella Rose Marie Solis MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shella R. Solis practice?
- Dr. Shella Solis has 1 office location.
Dr. Shella Solis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists and Glen Oaks Child Psychiatrists.