A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shellaine Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shellaine Frazier, DO is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Frazier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shellaine Frazier DO is a female Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Shellaine Frazier practice?
- Dr. Shellaine Frazier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shellaine Frazier practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Pathologists.