inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Baltimore, MD

3.3
  • 1 comment

October 21st, 2015
My appointment was 10:15am and i came 9:40am. Nurse called me about 9:45am to check my blood pressure, weight, asked me some question in the room so about 10:40am, another nurse came to do some test. After she done i still waiting for the doctor until 12:10pm, she was with me for only 10 minutes. I really was so disappointment. Also when i left to get my blood test, i had to wait more cause the doctor nurse forgot to write some information on the paper and i got to wait another 45 minutes for them to get my blood. They want you to be there on time for your appointment, but when you get there on time they don't take care of you right away. This is so unprofessional...

September 9th, 2015
If you want doctor and staff that calls you back regularly and in a timely manner, I don't suggest Dr. Hope.