A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Aarons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Aarons is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aarons
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Aarons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Aarons, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aarons graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Aarons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Fox Aarons MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shelley F. Aarons practice?
- Dr. Shelley Aarons has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Aarons practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.