A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Amuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Amuh is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Amuh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amuh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Yvette Poole Amuh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shelley Y. Amuh practice?
- Dr. Shelley Amuh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Amuh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flossmoor, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Flossmoor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.