Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shelley Burke
Dr. Shelley Burke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lorain, OH, with other offices in Solon, OH and Chardon, OH. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burke is affiliated with Uh Richmond Medical Center, UH Conneaut Medical Center and Cleveland Clinic. She speaks English.
Dr. Shelley Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shelley Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lorain, OH.
Dr. Siva Murthy
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Lorain, OH 0.01 mi34
Dr. Andrew Allison
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lorain, OH 0.01 mi21
Dr. Michael Byrne
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Lorain, OH 0.01 mi9