A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Springer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Springer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Springer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley C Springer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shelley C. Springer practice?
- Dr. Shelley Springer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Springer practices Pediatrics near Casper, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Casper Pediatricians.