Overall Review

3.8

January 28th, 2013
Happy Parent
Dr. Chacon may not be warm and fuzzy at first glance, but she is comitted, professional, and a very good pediatrician. When my daughter was born in November, Dr. C was prompt and stayed in my hospital room until all questions were answered and our minds were at ease, she even came to work on a Sunday as two other doctors were on maternity leave and there was work to be done. Fast forward to our six week appointment and my 3 year olds check-up date- Dr. Chacon saw both girls at once, which was great for me. She made small talk with my oldest daughter about being a big sister, and my daughter spoke fondly of our visit for several days afterward. She even told me that I was doing a "great job", which is all of the warm and fuzzy I need coming from my child's doctor. The icing on the cake was when just a bit ago, I called her office with a question about breast feeding. I'll be darned if Dr.Chacon didn't call me back in about five minutes, offering me very good and practical advice. I would highly recommend this wonderful and very competent doctor to all who I know.

April 27th, 2011
We went to see Dr Chacon on a Saturday. As soon as we walked in she starting ranting and getting upset telling us that she should be at home with her children rather than seeing my 3 year old daughter. Dr Chacon incorrectly stated their policy regarding Saturdays. My 3 year old is scared to go to see the doctor after this visit. When we take her she promptly says Daddy we are not going to see that woman are we. As a Pediatrician you are supposed to set the childs mind at ease and have them relax. With Dr. Chacon she has the opposite effect. Dr. Chacon was so upset I don't feel that my daughter got her proper attention. As we left she went out into the hall and started yelling at the receptionist. I can imagine the only thing worse than having to go to her for a doctors visit would be having to work for her.