A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Crary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Crary, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crary graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crary has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Crary MD and MS is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shelley Crary practice?
- Dr. Shelley Crary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Crary practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Oncologists.