Dr. Shelley Cross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 3rd, 2013
BEWARE!
This Dr is not honest. She abuses her documentation privileges. If she doesn't know what is wrong with you or have a solution she will document you need Psychological Therapy, or that she recommends it. If you want to take this risk and see her be forewarned as it could also affect filing for disability later on if you need it, and it attacks and criticizes your character. I am trained in the medical field and yet she clearly was not for my best interest, so I cannot possibly see her being honest with you either. It was the first time I had met her and she automatically didn't like me. She was not familiar with my history, and would not completely listen to what I had to say as she already had her own mind made up. At times she was condescending. She went through her examination so quickly that I do not know how she could possibly have an accurate diagnosis or solution. She did not examine one of the areas that I was seeing her for and yet in her report she said she examined it and the area was fine/nothing wrong... Do I dare go on??? It is a shame people like this are permitted to continue practicing. Perhaps she is close to retiring and so she thinks she doesn't have to put 100% into her work anymore... who knows. I hope to never see her again!