Dr. Shelley Dotson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelley Dotson?

January 19th, 2015

She is one of the best doctors I have been treated by. Do to a change in insurance I must find another doctor but I will really miss her.

October 28th, 2009

good doctor... TERRIBLE STAFF !

Begining with my first phone call to the office to schedule my new patient appointment I was treated very poorly and was a put on hold 5 times during the 2 minute conversation. She was abrupt and acted like I was bothering her by calling. She didn't even bother to ask why I was being seen... Also make sure you call first thing in the morning becuase new patient appointments are next to impossible to get. Once I got to the office they were a little nicer at the front desk.. but the office looks more like a dorm room then a medical facility. the M.A. that took me back was pretty nice.. but a little hyper-active! Good thing was I only waited about 5 minutes in the waiting room and about the same in the exam room. Dr.Dotson was kind and seemed very sympathetic. She ordered lots of tests but by the time I got back to the front desk they had already forgotten to get me my lab slips. The failed to make a follow appointment or request records from my other doctors like they had said they would. It took me one and half weeks to get my lab results .. and they were positive!!!!! I had to call a total of 6 times to the office to even get them and once the girl FINALLY got around to giving them to me she had no idea what she was talking about.She was just reading straight from the sheet and was dumb as a box of hair.. not to mention RUDE!! My recomendation, don't let them "take a message for the doctor or medical assistant" becuase guess what.. they will never get back to you .. stay on the line til you get some answers! overall agravating experience.. . I may continue to go just because the doctor seems good (so far) but she needs to get a handle of her staff!!!!

October 12th, 2008

I love this doc!!!

Dr. Dotson is FABULOUS. She takes very good care of my whole family, and she really does care for her pts. She's never judmental with me, and I am the worst kind if pt: a pain pt. She makes sure I am comfortable. but is cautious in prescribing. I love her to pieces, and can't wait to watch my family grow under her wonderful care.

October 9th, 2008

Amazing family practice doc

Dr. Dotson is so good that in spite of getting an appointment being difficult sometimes (she isn't in every day), our entire extended family of 9 people in tucson has her as our primary care doc.She calls you back personally sometimes if it's warranted when you leave a message with a problem, and is very good about referrals to specialists, ADA forms and other doctors notes and calling in prescriptions right away.She really listens, pays attention and cares.

May 17th, 2017