A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Doumani-Semino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Doumani-Semino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doumani-Semino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doumani-Semino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Doumani-Semino, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Doumani-Semino graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Jacquelyn Doumani-Semino MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shelley J. Doumani-Semino practice?
- Dr. Shelley Doumani-Semino has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Doumani-Semino practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Psychiatrists and Glendale Adolescent Specialists.