A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Drew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Drew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Drew, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Drew graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Drew has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Marie Drew DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelley M. Drew practice?
- Dr. Shelley Drew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Drew practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.