A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Falik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falik
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Falik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Falik graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Falik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Herrin Hosp, Herrin, Il
- Marion Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Falik MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelley Falik practice?
- Dr. Shelley Falik has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Falik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Internists, Waterville Cardiologists, and Waterville Critical Care Practitioners.