Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shelley Fung-Yeung
Dr. Shelley Fung-Yeung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fung-Yeung is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco. Dr. Fung-Yeung has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shelley Fung-Yeung has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shelley Fung-Yeung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Jessica Lapasia
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Mark Herman
San Francisco, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Kunal Mehtani
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi7