A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Hall, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley A Hall MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shelley A. Hall practice?
- Dr. Shelley Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Hall practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.