A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Hall, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley A Hall MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shelley A. Hall practice?
- Dr. Shelley Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Hall practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.