Learn more about Dr. Shelley Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Hall, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley A Hall MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shelley A. Hall practice?
- Dr. Shelley Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Hall practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.