A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Hankins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Hankins, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- NAheart failure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankins graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hankins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hankins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelley R. Hankins practice?
Dr. Shelley Hankins practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.