A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Hankins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hankins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Hankins, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- NAheart failure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankins graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hankins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Ronnell Hankins MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shelley R. Hankins practice?
- Dr. Shelley Hankins has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Hankins practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.