A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Hankins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hankins
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hankins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Hankins, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- NAheart failure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankins graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hankins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Ronnell Hankins MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shelley R. Hankins practice?
- Dr. Shelley Hankins has 10 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Hankins practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.