A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Hayes is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Hayes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Health Care System, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Alene Hayes MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shelley A. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Shelley Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Hayes practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.