A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Hershner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Hershner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershner graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hershner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Hershner MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shelley Hershner practice?
- Dr. Shelley Hershner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Hershner practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.