Learn more about Dr. Shelley Jaquish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Jaquish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaquish
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaquish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaquish graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaquish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Sue Jaquish MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shelley S. Jaquish practice?
- Dr. Shelley Jaquish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Jaquish practices Otolaryngology near South Pasadena, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.