A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Jaquish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Jaquish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaquish
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jaquish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaquish graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaquish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Sue Jaquish MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shelley S. Jaquish practice?
- Dr. Shelley Jaquish has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Jaquish practices Otolaryngology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Otolaryngologists.