A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Jaquish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Jaquish is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaquish graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaquish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Jaquish MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shelley Jaquish practice?
- Dr. Shelley Jaquish has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Jaquish practices Otolaryngology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Pasadena, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Otolaryngologists.