Dr. Shelley Justa MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2016
Only the Best!
Dr Justa was very insightful and successfully diagnosed and treated my issues with professionalism and kindness. I highly recommend Dr Justa!

May 16th, 2016
My physician for 15 years

February 23rd, 2016
A Horrible doctor
A very nasty rude woman who is clueless. I switched to her and the first time all was well because I had no problems. But then a year later, the minute I actually needed a doctor for a huge problem I was having, she was actually hostile, gave me no help and caused the need to go the next day to the hospital for thousands of dollars. They confirmed an infection. Also though she charged full rate I was lucky if I got 5 minutes of her time. She seems eager to get to an appointment with a drug lord. I think I read somewhere that she used to be a pharmacist. Drugs are her original interest not patients. My husband called her after I came home fuming mad and she instructed him to ignore me. I was actually suffering from lyme disease. But she did no tests at all. The hospital didn't catch it either because Western Blot test doesn't work 50 percent of the time but at least they tried. They were trying to be thorough and sent me out with a stool test kit that Justa needed to approve. Her office told me they told have to care what the hospital ER recommends because state law says primary care knows you better (but I had only seen her once a year before). I had to scream and yell and fight to get that stool test (I had just come back from several weeks all over South America and knew that something was very wrong). It turned out to be lyme disease but I was forced to suffer with it for a long long time before I could finally get antibiotics into me. That was a turning point but it needed to be treated many months sooner. It is much harder to get it all once it has time to create biofilm defenses. I have never in my life met such a hostile nasty doctor. I moved to NY from Philadelphia area. I was used to the concept that you know you're not well and you go to a doctor and they help you. I went out her door and stood dumbfounded about what just happened. I went there thinking I'd finally get help and could get on with my job. Instead I was forced to suffer a nightmare that prevented me from working . A horrible horrid rotten creep of a doctor who is obviously there only to make money.

January 6th, 2015
Terrible
I have been a patient of hers for ten years and she doesn't know who I sm at all! She is condescending and takes very little time addressing any concerns. After waiting for 45 minutes she laughed at my concerns and said it was probably this or that... Very disappointing! I'll be changing doctors immediately !

July 14th, 2010
patient for over 10 years
I have been a patient of Dr. Justa's for over 10 years. She is my primary physician and is always very concerned and caring when I see her.She keeps up with the latest technology and is never in a big hurry to go on to the next person. She takes the time you need to answer questions without making you feel like you are bothering her like most doctors today.

April 1st, 2010
Disappointing
The first couple of times I saw her she appeared to be very caring but when I repeatedly told her of a problem it was sloughed off. The Physical Therapy prescribed was way off base and caused pain to worsen. She acutally snickered at the need for an MRI and I had to beg for an xray. After seeing a neurosurgeon and a rheumatologist they confirmed what I felt and I received the proper treatment. She also always pushes the latest new drug on the market.

June 26th, 2017