Learn more about Dr. Shelley Knowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Knowles is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knowles
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knowles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Knowles, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Knowles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Knowles MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelley Knowles practice?
- Dr. Shelley Knowles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Knowles practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Berkley Neurologists, Berkley Psychiatrists, and Berkley Sleep Medicine Doctors.