Dr. Shelley Korshak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

May 10th, 2012
This doctor really misdiagnosed my condition, which created a lot of unnecessary grief and unhappiness! She also is highly unprofessional. Suprisingly, although her profession is supposed to deal with emotions, she has an anger problem.

February 5th, 2011
Negative Experience
I was recommended to this Dr. by a dear friend. She is very bright and personable, but WEIRD!!! I met her for the first time and was interested in a group. She had me in tears talking about my difficult childhood, she is steeped in 12 step psychobabble, had me talking to chairs (gestalt)-she's probably good with children, but is very inappropriate with adults!!! I would NEVER RECOMMEND her!!!!

September 14th, 2010
Rosetta Stine
Whenever someone already in enough pain to go to a psychiatrist, and are told they are only beginning a "slow,painful process" what they are really saying is that they are seeing someone intending to keep them sick for quite a long time... Say, long enough to purchase a large motor boat named "Yes/No" Oh golly!

October 20th, 2008
Changed my life
I saw Dr. Korshak for several years as a teenager. I did not fully realize how much of a benefit this was until adulthood. Not only did I learn to deal with my personality shortcomings, but I also learned to be more aware of my mental state, how to have better interpersonal relationships, and about the wonders of humanity in general.

March 19th, 2008
current patient
She can read you like a book, which sometimes is scary but it makes it easier for her to pull out the information you want to share but are afraid to. She is the most caring doctor I have met