A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Lanzkowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Lanzkowsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Lanzkowsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzkowsky graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lanzkowsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
- AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Lanzkowsky MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shelley Lanzkowsky practice?
- Dr. Shelley Lanzkowsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Lanzkowsky practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Pediatricians.