A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Yoon-Mee Lee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shelley Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Shelley Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Lee practices Pediatrics near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Pediatricians.