A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelley Y. Lee practice?
Dr. Shelley Lee practices Pediatrics near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Garden Grove Pediatricians.