inactive

Shelley Y Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 6th, 2014
screw up
without seeing toddler ,she prescribed a steriod cream,we didnt approve so we took toddler to urgent care and they diagnosed it as staph infection and treated by injections and oral antibiotics which cured it pretty good in a day or two,not happy with dr. lee

October 17th, 2013
good doctor but bad staff
i wish doctors would record the phone conversations of these office staff workers. then they will realize how they really behave with patients.

July 10th, 2011
Good doctor
The waiting room is a little unsettling. I do not like how the walls are dirty and she is very cheap, I had dropped my son's pacifier and the hot water wasn't even on! Dollar store soap and bandaids and when he had spit up wouldn't offer her paper towels, instead I had to use ALL my baby wipes. Other then problems listed, she is a swell doctor.

March 9th, 2011
Wonderful doctor
I have tried several pediatricians and Dr. Lee is the best. She is great with special needs kids and is willing to do referrals to specialists. What I like about her the most is she will prescribe antibiotics if your child needs them.

March 22nd, 2010
love this doctor. my kids love her, i love her. she's fantastic--caring, nurturing and right-on with her diagnosis. only problem is that sometimes the staff will try to screen patients by giving their own diagnoses, and sometimes they're scary (the staff, i mean). i appreciate all that but i call to make appointments b/c i WANT to see the doctor.

August 15th, 2008
Dr. Shelly Y. Lee is my little one's pediatrician and she is such a nice person. Always stays enough time with me and my princess to answer any question or concern I might have. The nurses are Amazing!!! What I love about her and her staff is that if you just walk-in with no appointment because of an emergency concerning your child, they'll immediately manage to squeeze time for Dr. Shelly Y. Lee to see your little one and figure out what's wrong. Not all doctors and staff can do that, and if they do they take hours to see you!